Located West of PCH, this nearly 3,000 sf detached rear-unit townhome offers a bright and spacious floor-plan that lives and feels like a single family residence!
The entry opens to the main bedroom level with interior laundry area conveniently located nearby. A huge primary bedroom suite offers an impressive fireplace, large walk-in closet with custom organization and a built-in desk area. The spa-styled bath offers an over-sized soaking tub and separate walk-in shower with multiple shower heads. Two additional bedrooms share a jack and jill bath that features separate vanity areas.
The lower level finds a large 4th bedroom/optional family room. The suite’s 3/4 bath, kitchenette and bonus storage make for ideal in-law quarters. Direct access to the large two-car garage is located nearby. A fenced, exclusive-use, rear outdoor area is a great space to let the furry members of the household get some time in the open air.
The upper level opens to expansive entertaining areas that seamlessly transition from kitchen to dining to living areas and out to dual ocean view decks. An over-sized roof-top deck showcases panoramic ocean views from Catalina Island to the Santa Monica mountains. A sunny and cheerful built-in office area is ideal for those working from home.
The custom kitchen features stainless appliances, built-in wine & barware racks, an apron sink, dual dishwashers and an oversized island with breakfast bar. Enjoy effortless entertainment with open spaces that allow guests and hosts to stay connected and engaged.
The 2nd Street location offers an uninterrupted path to walk/bike to the beach. Easily access the local restaurants and shops surrounding Pier Plaza from this Hermosa Valley location! Enjoy walks along the green belt to all that downtown Hermosa offers. Public parking across the street is a great option for short-term visitors, and there is a shared guest parking space on-site. With an inactive HOA there are no monthly HOA fees!
- Detached rear-unit
- Over-sized roof-deck with panoramic ocean views
- Open concept upper entertaining level
- Dual ocean view living room decks
- Fireplaces in living room and primary bedroom suite
- Multiple built-in home office/study-at-home areas
- Spacious bedrooms
- 4th bedroom/optional family room on lower level
- Open kitchen with built-in wine & barware racks
- Stainless appliances and custom backsplash
- Apron sink
- Reverse osmosis system at kitchen sink
- Dual dishwashers
- Dual ovens
- Abundant counter space and cabinet storage
- Oversized kitchen island with breakfast bar
- Kitchen open to dining and living room
- Built-in interior speakers
- Custom window treatments
- Spacious primary bedroom suite with fireplace and built-in desk area
- Large walk-in closet with custom organization
- Mirrored closet doors in ancillary bedrooms
- Heated floors in primary bath
- Water softener system
- Walk Score of 89 points!